Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Janet



Yes, April is the month for birthdays.
This is my sister Janet.
You may already know a little about her
from my previous blogs. Thanks to her I
have all these fun pictures to show you.
Okay...so she may never give me pictures
again~but I love them! And I love to show them off.



She is such an amazing sister.
She has so many talents but the ones that
I have recognized the most is her homemaking
skills. My mom was the best bread maker
ever....and Janet has learned that from
my mom. (That's one of the many I wish
I had learned) Her home has always been
clean and organized. She cans every year.
She has always been very sensitive to those
around her and always willing to serve. If
I remember right, she was the homecoming Queen
at BYU. So yes, not only beautiful on the
inside, but the outside too.



One year I was heading down to Texas with my
3 kids to see my sister Susan. We made it as
far as Greenriver, Utah. (not much to do in
that little town. They couldn't even get a
part for my car for a week) We ended up having
the car towed back to Price and thought our
vacation was ruined. WRONG...Janet and her
family took us in and we had the best time
ever. They took us down to goblin valley
and entertained us while our car was being
worked on. That ended up one of my best
vacations we had taken.

My Heavenly Father has blessed me in so
many ways. I would have to say my Family
has been one of the BIGGEST blessings of
them all. I hope they all know just how
much I love them and how grateful I am for them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janet

3 comments:

Miss Pete said...

We love Aunt Janet.

I'm craving Grandma's rolls now. Does Janet have her recipe?

Sonja said...

I think she does. Do you want me to get it from her? They are the best!!

Miss Pete said...

Please please please! How about Grandma's oatmeal raisin cookies? We really got spoiled when she lived with us in Norway.