Friday, July 9, 2010

Okay, so my priorities may not be in order but that's okay for now. I do know that my family comes 1st and that is most important. It's the time it takes to blog and what I should be doing right now ... like helping Jed.

Oh well - I had to tell you all about today before I forget.
Today was free day at This is the Place. I love that place, especially when it's free! We started early in the morning.
We got there before the crowd. YES!

So the kids got to ride the horses about 5 times - right in a row.

I think they had fun.

Then we went down and did some crafts. What a sport the boys were.

Of course we had to ride the train.

Tysen LOVES trains. Thomas the train that is.

It was hot today so the ride was nice.

Even Baylee got hot so we ate lots of free Popsicles.

Zoee and Evva entered in a contest. I think they should have won. They were the cutest in my book.

After eating all the Popsicles the kids were hungry so we stopped and ate.

I chose this picture of Desi and Derrik over the 'see' food...thank you very much Derrik.

It was fun just walking around and looking at all the old homes.

So can you tell what kind of rug they are laying on?

Buffalo

Then another little train ride.
and then off home we went. It was a fun day. Thanks everyone for spending the day with me. Okay now I had better go and help Jed.

1 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Is this Sonja? Thanks for your comment...51, huh? I guess that's about 10 per month...manageable!! :) I'm 3 months away, so I'll need to do 11 per month! :) I added you to my "count" just for fun! Let me know how it goes!