Sunday, July 18, 2010

A couple of weeks ago Zoee asked Grandpa if he would help her with a float for a neighborhood primary parade. They talked about fixing up his truck and letting the kids all ride in the back but then were told "no motor vehicles allowed" in the parade. So Jed started with a little coleman trailer
added a little paint. I helped with the stars.

Added a little material and some cute little pioneers.
And went to the parade. He is so clever!

What a fun idea for the kids.

Only one problem. HEAT!

I was glad to see near the end of the parade that someone was smart enought to hand out some otter pops.

I don't think the kids even minded the heat. They had fun.

Then we went over to the church and had a BBQ with our old ward. It was so nice to see everyone and to visit. The kids really enjoyed the slip and slide.
Has anyone ever noticed that it is alway's my grandkids that end up naked? Like at McDonalds and parks. Okay so atleast they don't look for big tree's. LOL. Can't say I blame them. If I could have - I would have too.

This next week brings us more BBQ's. I am looking forward to Tims '30'th Birthday BBQ and Justins welcome home. Wow - where does the time go?

0 comments: