Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Up Town Goat

So we all joke about my goats being up town goats. It all started when I would run behind my goats to wipe their bums and give them baths. I just like things to be clean! lol.....

Well we recently got 2 more goats. Jezzebell and Karl. Today I have an appointment to have Jezzes horns burned off. This is very traumatic for goats when they are older. Some goats are even put under for this but Jezz is going to be brave and so I thought I would just coddle her for a while starting out with a nice bubble bath.
When I put her in the bath tub - she didn't try to jump out like our other goats. Look.....no hands. Okay the last owners of her must have given her baths before. I am not the only goat owner that likes her goats to be up towners.

Then she got a nice shampoo/conditioning and then yes...I gave her a bottle of water and let her stay in our back yard 'without those boys'. She gets to eat all she wants and let the ducks chase her all around. Next post will be the down side of this day. The Vet...and no more horns.

Now isn't she precious! ;)

0 comments: