Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First things first.
I so love that Jed was excited that he made my blog that I had to post him again. Not only does he have one of the best name ever...and one of the cutest wive and children ever...he married into the best EVER family and we are so glad he did! You and Meg make me laugh. I love you guys.
Next, I have to show one accomplishment for the week. They seem to come very slow for me. Jed does okay, I'm slow.
Before - Yuk

After - better/

Now to finish off my blog for the day (I think).
Jed and I are not good when it comes to stress. We spend money on things that we really don't need but want.
1st off, we bought carpet for the spare room.
2nd...meet our new kids.
I love our goats. I want to have baby goats so I got a little girl (not fixed)

Oh wops. These two are fixed and yes they are both boys.

Isn't she so cute!

And a cute little boy (not fixed)

They both have blue eyes and they both have been bottle feed. That poor little girls with 3 boys! There names are Twix and Snickers. So I think we are going to change that real fast. I told Meagan that if they are going to name them after candy bars - make it good candy bars like Tobleron (manly name) and Dovee (the two ee's to follow the Jones tradition) 'Your welcome Zoee' ;). The people had to have them gone by Friday so we picked them up last night. Yes - we are still looking for some good names so throw them my way....

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

You guys crack me up!