Thursday, July 1, 2010

For the past 10 months I have been doing my dishes in this sink. Which is in my laundry room. Where my dishwasher has also been hooked up too.
Okay, now you know why I use mostly paper products or dine out. It's all of about 3 X 5. Okay, maybe a little bigger 4X6...
Anyway, my husband went and got me a sink. OMGosh....it's big. Meagan said it only looks big because of the one I am use to. lol

Costco had faucets on sale last month and I got one. I have been spoiled with the kind of faucet that you can pull down and spray ever since Timmy got me one for Christmas one year. Now I don't like them if you can't pull it down. Yes, I am still spoiled!

To top it off, Jed got me a disposal. I haven't had that for a while either.

AND GUESS WHAT I GOT TONIGHT?
WATER. Running water. In my kitchen

I am just a little excited if you can't tell. :)

0 comments: