Sunday, July 4, 2010

Every year for the 4th the Peterson family has always gone to the Provo parade. This year the parade is on Monday and so it made it hard for some of us to go on the 5th so this year we went and watched the neighborhood parade over at Colleen and Craig's house.
Every year they have a cute 'short' parade which made many in my family happy.

Then of course we did the food thing as always. Colleen and Craig are so good to have it at there house every year. We are so glad they have a big house and property to have all of us over.

The kids have fun playing in the yard. Lot's of water to play in and tramp to jump on.

Bailee loved the water. She would cry if she wasn't playing in it.

The food was yummy - especially the Raspberries! Okay, Megan didn't eat all of them by herself. Some of us helped. ;)

Somehow the kids got water balloons and guess who was the target?

Oh yea, Jed. I will have to say that he called it on.

They all got together and tried to get him but I think he got the best of them...lol
I am sure glad he has the energy to play.

A lot of the family was not with us this year and mine had left when we pulled the family together for pictures.

Jed came back right as we finished up the pictures so he had to do one all by himself.

Thanks Colleen and Craig and all the family that came and joined in. I love being with you all. Thanks to Neena, Steve and Brad who talked about my dad and brought back so many memories of him. It seems like forever ago that he was here and I can't wait to see him again. I loved listening to Pete talk about events that happened in Iran when they lived there and talked about how lucky we are to live here in the United States where we are free. I am so grateful to be an American. To live here in Utah and close to my family. I am so blessed!!











1 comments:

Beck said...

Im laughing so hard right now that you put that picture of Jed on there. I had no idea you took that. He loves that he made your blog! And those rasberries were AMAZING!!