Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Speaker


When ever I have asked someone "If you could hear anyone speak, who would you want to hear speak"
Answer "Pres Monson"
I have been known as being real pushy to get someone to come and speak (Bro. Jacobs will testify to that) but I know that this is not going to happen. Not even any GA could I get to come and speak. And Yes....I have tried and been turned down.
Now that I have gotten that out of the way...I am looking for a fantastic speaker. Someone that people would want to hear "more than Miley Cyrus" jk. Only...... did you hear that some of her tickets are going for $2400 Now that's crazy!!
I have thought of many people but thought I would put it out on my blog to see what others would like to hear. This would be for a group of Latter day Saint Ladies.....
Jill Stevens is one that I have thought of but she is in Afghanistan. I don't think she will come home by then to come speak.

6 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

What Dew I think? HMMMMM

Sonja said...

Funny, I have sent an email to her too. Now she can say I am pushy!!

Jen said...

Love the new background!!

Maybe Mary Ellen Edmunds, Merrilee Browne Boyack, Sharon G Larsen, Amanda Dickson, Brad Wilcox.

Anonymous said...

There is a group called heartbound! They are so awesome.. they will have you laughing and crying too.. They came to our stake and it was so wonderful.this is there website.www.heartboundmusic.com.they are so spiritual.i think they will come to your stake too.

Anonymous said...

There is a group called heartbound! They are so awesome.. they will have you laughing and crying too.. They came to our stake and it was so wonderful.this is there website.www.heartboundmusic.com.they are so spiritual.i think they will come to your stake too.

COOLWHIP said...

I also have a good friend named Anita Canfield, who has done Ed. week, that is just awesome