Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim

First off, I thought I would show you that~yes sometimes she does ware clothes.

And this one is growing up way to fast.
It was Tims birthday last week but Jed was out of town so we celebrated his birthday "or had cake" with everyone for family night. '
Tim loves batman.'
I thought for sure that Wal Mart would have a batman cake but when I went to get one, nope.....so I had to make one. Kay so I am not so good on the cake part but I sure thought the decorations were good.
So I am sure that I could have found enough candles to go on the cake....but why?
28...can you believe it?

I think he liked his batman figure toy.....what do you think?

Desi cut out his name for him to eat.

So the cake may not have been that pretty, but it was good!

Just ask Tysen. He wore most of his in his hair. If you want to know how to spike your hair, frosting works really good.

I love having the family over. Wish we could have them all together. Maybe one day.
And yes, I will just end with this last picture. Clothing are like shoes to her. Ya walk in and kick them off.

Wait, I almost forgot grandpa and Briggs.

Happy Birthday Tim, we love you!

0 comments: