Thursday, July 3, 2008

Discrimination

Unlawful discrimination can be characterized as direct or subtle. Direct discrimination involves treating someone less favorably because of their possession of an attribute (e.g., sex, age, race, religion, family status, national origin, military status, disability)

So can I just say that I am very angry & hurt!
Derrik is such a good hard worker. He can out work many people without disabilities and yet... He went and applied for a job with a landscaping company and they told him they could not hire him because he had a disability and limped. (But he can speak English).

I think this guy needs a wake up call. So just for fun, Desi called to see if they were hiring and see how much he would pay. The guy said that she should have called in May when he needed flowers to be planted.

I don't know about you but he needs to be turned in!!
Derrik is much better off not working for someone like that but still......

Okay, now that I have vented to everyone~I feel much better (kind of) I still want to hurt him. I have that right, don't I?
Isn't it a mom thing?

1 comments:

Young Family said...

That makes me SO sad and angry!! I am so sorry that happened to him. We all know that he is the most amazing guy around and someday that guy will learn the same. I love you!!