Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Mom and Dad use to tees about me being named after Sonja Henie She was a 10 time World Champion Women's Figure Skater. Not really sure if that was really who I was named after.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today and I am sure more tonight.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
You know, I use to have good handwriting until the computer came around and now it's gone to pot.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Not really sure I have a favorite. Nothing comes to mind.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, 3

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't think so. Long story only Desi would understand (cause she lived with me so long)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never! :)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
There was a time in my life ummm never mind NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal. YUP, try and tell my Doctor that.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
emotionally? No.
Physically, somewhat.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla with lots of toppings

14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
There Smile
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. What don't you like about yourself?
Got a couple of hours?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mom and Jed right now that he is gone for a week.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?I
don't care.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue pants and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
some grapes

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of my computer

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Multi colored.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cookies baking
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Justin
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
YES!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Is American Idol a sport?.

27. HAIR COLOR?
This month blond

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Usually chocolate anything, I'm trying to change that though.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Sound of Music with Zoee

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Yes

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
chocolate.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Who ever......

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
???

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Second Coming

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have one right now

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Sound of Music

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I have many but I love when the door opens up and I hear “Grandma, I'm here”

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Yea, Neither for me too.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sweden

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Nope

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Provo, Utah

Now for the tagging part.
Whom ever.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great answers! And awesome pic of Provo!

Warner Family said...

love this one. great pics.