Friday, February 1, 2008

Up-date on Derrik

Okay, for those whom may not have recieved a phone call today (or maybe you were gone cause I think he called everyone) Derrik got a job. Well he actually got 2 jobs on the same day but got one that he wanted. He had applied at CR England in the part department and also at Dannon yogurt and got both of them. The problem with Dannon was that it was 12 hour shifts from 6 PM till 6 AM (YUK)!!!! Needless to say, he took CR England 8-4. That is much better hours.
He is very excited.

3 comments:

dieMutti said...

Congrats! We've been thinking about them and praying for them, so I'm glad he was able to find not only one, but TWO jobs! ;) We miss you guys!

Rachael said...

Congrats Derrik!

Young Family said...

I am so happy for him!! I missed his call when I was in Mexico but I always love to hear his voice on the other end of the phone--he always brightens my day!! Tell him Congrats!!