Saturday, February 9, 2008

You've been Tagged

I am not so sure how interesting this will be but here we go:
1. I am the baby in my family so the next one won't be to big of a shocker.
2. The most spoiled one growing up, bud that was because of my great framily whom did the spoiling.
3. I lived in Norway for 3 years. My father served as Mission President and Mission Representative for the Church.
4. I have the most amazing husband ever. He takes such good care of me, he hooked me up with a lap top to get me by without my computer.
5. I have 3 amazing (grown up) children. I thank my Heavenly Father for each day.
6. I have 5 amazing grandchildren, but that should go without saying. Just look at their cute parents.
7. I came from an amazing family who continued to love me through everything.
Now the fun part. Jen, Kodelle, Rachael, Jessica, Amber, Megan, Sharon, You have been tagged.

So I just realized that Sharon had already been tagged and she had tagged me first soooo, I guess you are off the hook this time around. Hey, I just learned that Kristy A is getting into this blog addiction so Hey Kristy you've now been tagged.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I couldn't get the "tag" to copy to my site. Also I don't have 7 friends to send it to (yes I do need to get some friends) so does that mean I lost the game?