Thursday, February 21, 2008

News flash #2

So my cute niece wrote in her blog last week that she had heard there was going to be an earth quake here. She had me laughing so hard cause she was so paranoid she had even called the seismologist. Well this morning my house started to shake and let me tell you the first thing I thought about was Beckys cute blog and I started to be a little (a lot) Paranoid.
6.0 Earth Quake hit this morning out side of Wendover and another one hit near Milford. That one was 4.0.
Okay Becky, Im not laughing now. I am with you! I am on my way to the store to make sure I have things that we need and I wanted to tell all of you how important it is to be prepared.
One of her friends told her the following things that I thought I might pass on now that I am paraniod with you.
1. Always have gas in your car
2. Have a way to cook your food
3. Kids need entertainment (Who would have even thougth about that)
4. Heat (you know like those cute little hand warmers that we use up at Heber Valley in Oct).
Good advise.
And last but not least.as Becky also said...I love you all!
Thanks Becky for the warning. Next time I am going to listen to you!!

0 comments: