Monday, April 5, 2010

Conference was great! I think my favorite talk (besides all of them) was the one "Grandpa, are you there"?
They were all very good and I love going up to the cabin to enjoy that time with the family. There was so much snow up there. Someone was kind enough to plow the drive way for us so - with chains - Jed was able to drive right up to the cabin.

We had bought sleds last year and then ended up at the hotel with new swimming suits instead. So this year we had to take our sleds up to the cabin along with some rented sleds.
We went to "Toy It Up" and got 2 snowmobiles for Friday. We only did 24 hours. It is all a little pricey but it was worth it. They all had so much fun.

On Sunday for Easter we did a pinata.

They each got a turn but it was Bubba

That got the last swing.

And then all the candy!!

While the boys went to Priesthood, Desi and I did our traditional shopping up in Park City. We missed you Bennett's!! The kids all got new outfits and then we went to Cafe Rio for dinner. I love spending the time with my family but why does the time go so stinkin fast? I love that Tim and Desi don't mind hanging out with us.
I am so blessed to have my family. We really missed those that didn't come with us this time. Maybe next time....Next time, Justin will be home from his mission. Talk about time flying.

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Young Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flake Family said...

Sounds like fun! So sad we missed the annual shopping spree! We love you guys!

Jones Family said...

Lots of fun!! Thanks for all you guys did. Unforgetable :D