Sunday, April 18, 2010

The other night we went and crashed the Magna Central Stakes Temple night-again. Thanks guys! That will always be our home. It was so much fun. After the adult meeting we went and did sealings. I don't know why but when ever I go do sealings and or baptisms I get a little giddy. We were waiting up stairs for Jed and he didn't come. I joked about how I am always waiting for him...."but believe me, the wait is so well worth it"!!!! until I realized that maybe he didn't know that we were doing sealings. Yep......he had been waiting for me down stairs in the chapel to do an endowment session.
We finally meet up and all was well. 'shewwww' I just kept thinking about how lucky I am that he is so patient with me. He is such a good man. I am not sure why I was so blessed to have someone like him come into my life and take on all of my stuff but I am sure glad I am. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, friend, father, granddad than him. I am so glad that we get to grow old together! "but he is the older one" lol okay only by a few months.

This is a picture of his family at a family birthday/get together we just had. From oldest to youngest. Happy Birthday Jed...and mom and Jessica...thanks Jessica for putting this all together. You are amazing - just like your brother!

0 comments: