Sunday, May 1, 2011

I can hardly believe that this little girl is 6.

She is so full of life.

And...such a girl!
We had fun at her party

Pinata was fun. Thank you for not putting a lot of candy in it. My boys don't need no sugar :)

We love you miss Evva! Happy Birthday.

I do have to just add one more thing. I had made Evva a barbie cake a few years ago for her birthday. I told Desi that I would make one too. (Desi's is the cute one by the way) Well, I went to get the pan that I had used to make her cake and realized that I had just cleaned out my closet and taken them to DI's a few weeks ago. Well....off to D I 's I went. I ended up buying back one of my pans for $ 2. ...Oh yea. lol, I know it was mine too, It had the same marks on it. I don't think I will be so quick to clean out my pans again.

1 comments:

sully said...

Ha,ha,ha!!! My mom bought her own sweater once, she got hot and put it over her arm- when she got to the register there wasn't a tag so the cashier charged her 25 cents!!! we all laughed histerically on our way out the door!!!