Saturday, May 21, 2011

Computer up again.....

I am going to admit it. I am addicted to my computer. I didn't think I was going to live not being able to look at blogs, facebook and email. That is the 1st step, right?

Just to catch up on a few things around here.

I am very proud of Derrik. He has been out of the Gifts Program now for 10 years. I got a call from the school and they are going to recognize him for his accomplishments since leaving the Gifts Program. We are going to go up the the graduation on Wednesday where they will honor him.

Last weekend Jed, Derrik and Timmy got to go to our wards Fathers and son's outing with all the boys. I was so lost without the kids I didn't know what to do with myself. I will say it was nice :) just for a moment.

Now for the up-date on Tweeter. MY BABY IS GROWING UP! This duck has personality! He has finally made friends with Chloe and Rosie and doesn't want to hang with me anymore. I put her out the other day and she loved it. They all started hanger together. When it got dark, Tweeter came up to the door and wanted in so, I let her in. The next day I took her out again and then when it got dark I heard her chirp so I asked Timmy to go bring her in. It took him a minute to catch her but finally caught her and brought her in. Well....Today I finally decided that she would spend her first night out with the big ducks. I cleaned up her bed and put it away. Well not to long ago - yep, a chirp came to my back door. I opened up the door and here she came a waddling in. LOL.... I still think she thinks she's a dog.

Graduation time is here. Our kindergarten gets out a week earlier than the rest of the school. Isaiha has got the best bus driver. Every morning he would get on the bus and the first thing he would do is go give Lenard a big hug. He was so cute with Isaiha.

The graduating class of 2023 WOW.
Once again he had the best teachers ever. I love these ladies. Ms. Wilson is moving schools next year. I am so sad to see her go. She was the best thing for Isaiha. The nice thing is the SE teacher he will have next year is a lady in our ward. I visit teach her. That is the only reason I didn't go down to the district and tell them they can't move her. She will be missed!
Isaiha was so excited to get his certificate. Just watch how cute he was. It was fun to be a part of his kindergarten year. I didn't realize just how attached I got.


I keep hoping that the boys stay here for a long while. They have settled in so well. It's nice to have Tim home with us again too. Maybe we are coming to the end of this awful trial.

0 comments: