Saturday, May 14, 2011

We have had a good week this week. It started off a little stressful but worked out good.
On Monday I got a call saying that our Foster License was taken from us because I forgot to send in a paper and prof of Divorce and Marriage. (like the state doesn't have access to all that stuff anyways). I hurried and got everything I needed and quickly turned them into the state. On Thursday, We went back to court to find out......I didn't need to do all that running around anyway. They were putting the boys back with Tim. YEA!!!!!! We are still under watch by the state but Tim is now with us and the boys. He has 90 days before we go back to court to find a job and prove that he can care for them. In the mean time: WOW, I have time again. Now maybe I can focus on 'girls camp' trek' relief society and my house....mmmmm

!st off I had to post this picture for Tae, Sav, Jessica and Matt. LOOK how big Tweeter is. Jed thinks he is a she though. That is ok. We have lots of people that like our duck eggs. They are so good for cooking.

Friday night the boys went with grandpa and dad's to the fathers and son's outing. I think the boys had a good time. Boy it sure was easy to put them to bed tonight. They were so tired. I took them to Home Depo with me and all Isaiha could say is "I want to go home". He was soooo tired. I will have to say I missed them. It's been a long while since I have been home with out little boys. I didn't quiet know what to do with my self.

I have got such a good husband that would take the time to go and make sure these boy's get to have those experiences. Now he is off to the temple. Thank you Jed for being such a good Husband!!! Father!!!! and Grandpa!!!!

1 comments:

Flake Family said...

Wow...he/she is huge! I'm gonna call ya and see when we cam come up. I'm so happy that things worked out with the boys! You guys deserved some good news! Love ya