Monday, November 1, 2010

Friday night we got to go and listen to Desi and many friends from Magna sing up at the Assembly Hall at Temple Square. WOW, talk about angels singing. It was beautiful!

Sunday was the Lake Ridge 10th wards primary program. What can I say "angels" again. The program was so good and the spirit was so strong. Children are truly amazing. The kids looked so cute (as always). I always like going back home and visiting all my friends in the 10th ward. We will always have a special place in our hearts for that ward.


Aren't they precious!!
We had Shane's wife make bows to match the girls dresses. I love the bows! and the kids!!

It was such a nice day. I love Sundays - I love being with family - I love my amazing daughter! She does so much for us. She is so talented and I wish I had half her energy. Thanks Desi & Tim for a great weekend.
Who would have thought that Halloween could be such a spiritual day.

0 comments: