Sunday, November 7, 2010

We had such a nice day today. First I have to show off the bow that Desi made for Bailee. So cute!

Now on to business. Derrik and Meagan blessed Bailee today. A long time coming and so glad to see the day come. Derrik works nights and we don't get to be with him at church very much so it was so nice to have him with us and hear his testimony. I am so proud of him!

Jed's sister Jozette had made Bailee a blessing dress last year. We were going to go get her a new dress but Desi had suggested that she try on the dress Jozette had made for her.
She did and it fit! She looked so cute in her dress.
Derrik gave Bailee such a nice blessing.
It was so much fun to have family and friends come and join us for this special day. I hope you all know how much we appreciate all the love and support that you show Derrik and Meagan. Thanks to Mom, Lynda, Colleen, Julie and Dave for come in too. I know how busy Sunday's can be. We love you guys!!
It was fun to have Mom and Lynda with us. This was their ward when they lived here and so it was fun to see everyone excited to see them.
Families are the best! I am so blessed to have my family and all of the support. I am grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that one day we will be able to go home and be with my Heavenly Father. That we will be together forever. I am so blessed!!

0 comments: