Sunday, November 14, 2010

I wanted to share some amazing things that have happened in between our nightmare. I have had some amazing (spiritual) things happen to me in my life time and this one is right up there.

I have spent many hours praying for guidance. I have hit "I don't think I can take this any longer" point and opened up the scriptures. You know, you all have done this when you plop open the scriptures to get some kind of inspiration. Well that's what I did and this is what page it opened up to.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I love how my Heavenly Father talks to me! (you would think I would spend all my time reading the scriptures). It left such a sweet feeling knowing that everything is in His hands. I am not sure the time table of this but it was close to this experiences when I had a dear friend tell me his mother was an attorney. Her specialty "family law". The next thing I knew he had her on the phone with me and we talked. I will keep her nameless but this attorney is well known. I thought even if she just made a few calls to let the state know we mean business, that would do wonders. Not only has she made calls but she turned up at DCFS for our appointment.
Now this I had to smile at. I LOVE this woman.

DCFS - you can't be in her
Attorney - oh yes I can
DCFS - you will have to leave
Attorney - I am not leaving. I have every right to be here.
DCFS - We will have to include every one's attorney if you stay.
Attorney - That's fine, I'm not leaving.
Guess what, she stayed. I loved it.

I just have not had a good experience with DCFS. They are not my friend! They have treated us like trash and now, all of a sudden, they are treating us like we are people.

I will have to say that she was heaven sent. I was at my end. I figured that we had lost those boys and now we may have a little hope. We will find out on Tuesday where they are going to place them and yes, my new best friend will be right by my side.

Do I know that my Heavenly Father loves me? YES! He has been so good to me. I am so grateful for His hand in my life. I know that He is aware of our struggles. I trust Him. I testify of Him. I love Him! I know He will lead me by my hand. I am okay with what ever happens on Tuesday because I know it is His will.

1 comments:

Beck said...

You kind of made me tear up reading that. I LOVE more then anything when you can open the scriptures up and find the answer you want adn need to hear. And I love your new best friend. Give her a big fat hug for me!! Hope it turns out the way we all want. You guys are definetly in our prayers.Keep us updated!!