Sunday, October 24, 2010

Witches Night Out

Last year Desi wanted to check out Witches night out down at Gardner Village. We had so much fun that we had to do it again. It just might be one of our new traditions.
Meagan joined us this year. We had fun walking around and watching all the witches. I was surprised at how many did not dress up this year. I think it should be a requirement if you go.

We ended up leaving early enough to hit Tie Pan and then we ran over to IHop for some (get this) Hot Chocolate and Ice Cream. Okay We did have some fries too. Oh yuk, my stomach still hurts. Not sure if it was the food or the laughing.
On the way home we stopped at the gas station to get gas. Meagan ran in to use the restroom. As she was walking out of the store you should have seen the faces of the people walking out behind her. I don't think I have laughed so hard for a very long time.

A well deserved night out with my girls :) Next year we will take anyone else that would like to join in on our new tradition but you have to dress up.

Thanks Ladies!

0 comments: