Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank goodness for photos

I am not sure that I would even remember what we have done the past little bit if it wasn't for pictures. When I downloaded my camera, there were so many cute pictures to share but I won't bore you. Only with a few.
Miss Bailee turned 1
BEFORE:

AFTER She is so cute!

We had our Hello week at Cyprus where we did the "Lawn Chair Drill Team" It can be viewed on You Tube. We Rock!
Our boys are so cute, don't you think?
My favorite time of year is General Conference and going with the family to the cabin. Right when we got there the moose was standing right by Mel's cabin. Da Moose da moose...... ;)

And here it is almost Halloween. Things are so busy in everyone's lives right now that we decided to do our traditional Dinner in a Pumpkin.
Then we carved pumpkins.
So since I'm now a pirate, I really liked this one.
But they were all so cute and we had such a fun night.
I just love being with my family. They are the best!

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

It was super fun! Thanks for being such an amazing Mom and Grandma!