Friday, October 22, 2010

As the Stomach Turns

Okay - so yesterday as we were sitting waiting for court to begin, we all decided that we should have our own reality show. We just might get rich. No Really!

It really was Desi's idea. Desi has such a good way of breaking the tension. Thanks Desi for helping us laugh at a time I wanted to cry and you weren't even there. Go figure

As you may know....we can't talk about the case so I will just tell you that it will be continued until November 16th. Nothing has changed. My love just grows for DCFS and The Other grandma. JK

I just hope Heavenly Father will forgive me for all the mean thoughts I have had.

If anyone has a good name for our reality show - please share :)

2 comments:

sully said...

You can't have, "REALITY SUCKS" because I allready picked that one for my family. But if it makes you feel any better, I asked Brandan the other day why my in-laws couldn't be Jed & Sonja?! You aren't up for adoption, are you?

Sonja said...

Yes...we already claim you!