Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thursday was a busy day for us. I had a training up at the school district that was very good. I did realize why I didn't go back to school though.....I can not sit for that long!!! It started at 8 am and ended at 3. We did get lunch and a break but still, how do the kids do it????

After my training I got to go and watch Evva perform. She is such a cutie! I had so much fun watching her so I thought I would share. She did so good. I am very proud of her and....

Zoee! After the dance we ran up to Zoee's school to watch her receive the "Soaring Eagle" Award. She is not only beautiful but smart too. Now I didn't say a nerd (just to clarify to Zoee)
This award is given to students that pass at least 15 of the 20 of the required goals set for the students. ( I think that is right, Desi)? Anywho.....she is one smart cookie :)
After we left there, Jed and I went and spent some alone time for our anniversary.

Yup....11 years and still in love! I can't believe how fast time goes. I feel like it was yesterday and yet seems like an eternity that we have been together. I hope it will continue for eternity because I could not ask for anyone else I would rather be with forever. Each anniversary we find ourselves at the Temple which we did again this year. It has been a very nice weekend.

Monday we will have the opportunity to serve at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Jed took another day off and Tim and Desi are going to be with us. I am so looking forward to being at the Temple with all of our family one day. Then I will know that I am in Heaven......

2 comments:

sully said...

Why did Jed take Jace and Alex when this was a family thing? I keep telling him he doesn't have to do that!
Hope you have a wonderfull time anyway:)

She-Mulk said...

Happy Anniversary Sonja! We all hope that we can have a marriage like you and Jed have. Thanks for being such an example of how we should treat each other. Love you! Michelle C.