Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation

I can hardly believe it. Graduation! Didn't we just begin the new year?
Every year it I am amazed at our young women.


They are incredible.

I love them all so much.

And now they move forward into young adults. "Those lucky leaders"

And what is Cyprus High without Hank.

What a great night. I will have to say that the graduates were more respectful than the audience this year. They were quiet. No Beach Balls :(
No Blow up dolls...that was the class of 99

How fun to have watched these youth grow.

Some of these graduates were kids that I was able to track. There were times that I wondered if they were ever going to make it.

Look at them now.

Mr. Welburn is a great Principle.

Sorry about the blurry shots.

Miss Brit :)

Congratulations to all of Class 2009!
We will miss you.

0 comments: