Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting ready for Girls camp

It's that time of year again when we all are busy getting ready for girls camp. I will have to say I am very excited. Something must be wrong with me.

This is our camp clinic. The decorations were so cute.
We have some of the best YCL's (youth camp leaders) ever!

We did have a ward or two that did not show up so Kris was so good to jump in and teach. Thanks Kris :)

After clinic we got pizza and had lunch with all the girls that came.

The missionaries dropped by. Oh and yea....we just got a new missionary.
I think the girls had more fun watching them than anything else we were doing.
These girls were pretty excited to have their picture taken with them.

All in all I think it was very successful. Thanks Desi! You did a great job.




1 comments:

sully said...

So which one of the girls gave Elder Beck bronchitis?