Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Week Before Christmas

And all through the house....
Busy, but isn't that what it is all about?
Last week of school for two weeks :)
Lot's of Christmas parties, which means 10 lbs here I come. 3 dinners this week.
And trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I will have to say that it has been hard this year. Sometimes I feel that I don't have the inspiration that I need. Funny thing I learned this week is when Heavenly Father prompts you to do something, don't put it off. I worried all week about something that would have been taken care of if I would have just listened to my prompting and acted upon it. How blessed I am to have knowledge of my Heavenly Father and his love for me.

We had all of the leaders from my Stake, who work so hard all year round, come to dinner. I never know what to do to thank them so this was something that I felt I could do to show them my appreciation. We have got such a great Stake Presidency. That includes our amazing Relief Society, Primary, YM, High Councilors, and Gerald Ludwig who is an amazing cook. He should have a special calling of Stake Chef.
Pres Rushton is so good to work with. I am sure I drive him crazy with all my calls and whining.

Our Stake clerk who pays all of my bills. I am sure sometime he wonders what I am doing and who is this BJ Sign company (Thanks Tracy for all your help this year) I should have included you in this dinner too. Next year, kay!

I have no idea where I would be without these great ladies that I am so blessed to serve beside. (including Melissa who is not in this picture). They are such hard workers, spiritual, loving etc. I could go on forever. I have been so blessed.

I am so grateful for all who came. Thank you for your service. More goes on behind the scene than some people know. A lot of prayers, fasting, and thought for each member of our stake. Thank you all.

Last night was our ward Christmas party. They did such a great job. So many people showed up that they had to add more tables. People that I didn't even know were there. Man....we must have a great ward mission leader....Thanks Santa!

Jed was at the Temple so I called on my two girls to come with me to the party. I just don't like going alone. I know I wouldn't be alone once I got there but, I like company.

And who doesn't like to tell Santa what they want for Christmas.

Thanks girls for always being there for me. You are the best!
It was fun to see everyone out having fun.

The girls were even brave enough to go up with the primary and sing with them.

It was a great party.

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

that is so fun that the girls got to sing too. Your ward is so cool!