Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Christmas come and gone

I love Christmas. I love being with family. I love playing games, puzzles, eating, etc.... That is the highlight of the season for me. Presents I have a hard time with.

I was talking with Zoee one night and she said: "Grandma, if Christmas is Jesus birthday, why do 'we' get presents"? Good question.

There is nothing more special than homemade presents. For someone to use there time and talents for someone else is the best. This Christmas my friend Carrie made me this blanket.
I love it. She had taken pictures off my blog and put them on this quilt. I love the pictures, I love the blanket. So did I tell you that I love it!


We were so glad to have the Jones come over for Christmas Eve. We were so glad for there company. Christmas is so much more fun when kids are around.

Desi and Tim let Zoee and Evva open one gift up for Christmas Eve.
When ever we asked Evva what she was getting for Christmas, she would say "I'm going to be a butterfly". Isn't she a cute butterfly! Doesn't Zoee look so grown up. They are both so cute.

Christmas morning we go to the Jones for breakfast. So did you see the snow? You should have seen backus highway. Yea, it wasn't good. When we finally got to the Jones, the power went out so we came back to our house. Thank goodness for power.

Jeddy and Adrianne joined us too.

Jeddy had asked me for a picture of him and Desi together. I could only find one so I took one for future.

And believe it or not....here is the whole family thanks to Desi knowing how to set the timer on my camera to take a picture. I think this is the first family picture in the past 6 years.

0 comments: