Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Dancers

Last week we got to go watch my girls dance. I was so proud of them as each one of them performed. They all looked so cute and did such a good job. It was fun to be there and to watch them.

This is Zoee

This is Evva


And yup....even my Desi danced. It was so much fun to watch her do what she loves to do.
I got the opportunity to help back stage with her instructor who praised her. She was amazed that she was only 25 because she was the most mature of any of the girls in her group (not the oldest). She said that it wasn't fare that she always had to dance in the back because of her height so she put her up front for one of the numbers to show her off.


Good job girls. I love you!!

1 comments:

Young Family said...

So cute! I love the picture of Desi and her girls.