Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jeds Surgury

When we went to the Hospital yesterday they gave Jed some white tights to put on. I was sad I didn't take my camera :) He didn't want me to take a picture of him so I am sharing the pictures they took during the surgery. It is so amazing what they can do.
You can see where the shoulder has torn away from the rotater cup in these pictures.


You can see where they went in to sew it together.

Now it is all fixed.
Jed is doing good. He hates the narcotics and sitting around. He is ready to go to the gym. Yea, right. He only thinks he is ready.
Tim and Desi came over last night and made us a yummy dinner and brought Jed some candy and a soft blanket. These two are amazing. I don't know what we would do with out them. They are always so thoughtful. Thank you so much. I must have done something good before coming down to earth to be so so blessed.



2 comments:

Young Family said...

I am glad that everything we well. Let us know if he needs more candy or another soft blanket. :) We would be glad to help!!

Warner Family said...

It was nice to see him on wed. However I am sure he should have been in bed still. Try to keep him down. He will heal faster. remind him of that.