Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mom's Birthday Dinner



What a good day this was. I always love to get together with my family. Each year we go out to dinner for my moms birthday. This year I think mom was with us.

When we got there they had the tables set up wrong. They didn't know that we needed one long table. We don't like to separate. So when the waiters left, we did a little re-arranging. I'm sure they loved us.

It is nice to have Chris and Jennifer join us. They are so much a part of our family and love them dearly.

We went around the table and each family gave an update on their family. It's fun to have blogs to keep up on all the kids.

We then left the restaurant to begin the hour long "Peterson good-bye" Those of you who know us.....know what I am talking about.

When we left I had to take a trip past the home that I grew up at. I really go home-sick.

I will tell you -I have 'the best' family ever!
Mom....Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Miss Pete said...

That's so fun to see! I'm so glad that you guys do that each year. It's fun to have ALL the cousins together, but I think it's nice that you guys are able to just have some brother/sister time. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa would have dipped into some salsa with you if they could. We love you all!