Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tuesday McDonalds Play Group



What would I ever do without a little break in the day with some good company and other kids for Zoee and Evva to play with.

Last Tuesday when I walked into McDonald's there were a couple of ladies who were laughing as I walked in. MMMmmmm could it be that the last time they were there Evva did her little strip show? Yes, it was. I mean she took it all off. This week she only took off her shirt.

I had to take my camera because this was the last time we would be with the Stamps at McDonald's. We are so sad!! Zoee couldn't understand why they were going to move, me either. I am really going to miss Sharon.

The kids really do have fun playing together. We look forward to going each week.

1 comments:

dieMutti said...

Love it! Especially my daughter's outfit! :) We'll miss our "play place" friends...!