Saturday, February 19, 2011


I have had such a nice weekend. I love having day's off. I know, I don't work very much but it is still nice. The best thing was that Desi and the kids came and spent the night while Tim went up camping with the scouts. It was fun just hanging out and letting the kid's run wild. (poor Jed)! I love just sitting and visiting with Desi...and the kids.

So our duck laid an egg.

I was pretty excited. Okay, so this is a first time for me. I know very little about farm life but Jed is slowly teaching me. Now Derrik on the other hand thought Meagan was pulling his leg when she told him....Derrik: Ducks don't lay eggs! LOL...I can't say much cause I didn't think they did either until I started to think about "how do we get more ducks". Okay so on the other side of that....I didn't know that a girl duck can just lay an egg and then the male sits on the egg to fertilize it. We don't have a male duck. No little Ducklings for us. We did get two more eggs this morning.

Before I forget I just have to write this down.

Me: boys will you come with me over to Ron's pre-school and help me clean?
Ron: Yes
Isaiha: No!
Ron: Please Isaiha? I really need you. My pre-school is a mess!

Phone call today-from Zoee's phone line.
Me: Hello
Briggs: Can I speak to Ron.
Me: um, yea...sure
Ron talks for a minute and then Isaiha talks. I finally get the phone back.
Me: So Briggs, where is Zoee?
Briggs: Upstairs watching TV.
Me: Where is Evva?
Briggs: Upstairs watching TV with Zoee.
Me: Where's mom?
Briggs: Down stairs working
Desi in the back ground....
Briggs, who are you talking to?

He is too cute. He called all by himself.
Yea lol-he is only 3

0 comments: