Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Proclamation Crafting Idea's

For this week I am gathering Proclamation craft ideas to share with everyone. I am just not crafty. Now don't get me wrong....I love to craft! They just are not my idea. I copy ;) So I thought I had better give credit where credit is due. Here are some cute way's to display the proclamation.

http://theredpolkadot.blogspot.com/2008/12/familya-proclamation-to-world.html

I really love this one. I think this will be our conference weekend craft.

http://mellies-musings.blogspot.com/2009/02/little-weekend-craft.html

There are so many cute idea's.

If you have an idea that you would like to share-Please leave a comment, a blog address or email me a picture and I will share it here.

Every home should have a Family Proclamation displayed where all can read it when ever they have time. It is such a powerful statement that can guide all of us through good times and hard times. I hope each of you have taken time to ponder and read the proclamation this past week. If you haven't.....you can do it now. ;)

Good night everyone!

0 comments: