Monday, May 3, 2010

A day in the life of 2 spoiled boys.....

Okay so these boys are in our house because it is to cold out side for them. I thought that our house was warm to hot. Well I guess not because, I was walking out of the back bedroom and going into the TV room when my boys came up missing. It was quiet and I couldn't figure out where they had gone.
Let me go back up just a little. I have no idea where the people that lived in this home before the Richardson's - got there ideas for modeling homes but.....someone put the vent from the dryer to underneath the cabinet in the bathroom. I know..don't ask me. I have no idea. Jed said they were just trying to keep their pipes from freezing. What ever....Okay, back to the story.
Guess where I found them?

They were cold and found some heat from the dryer under the cabnet in the bathroom.

"it's foggy because of the hot air."
They loved it under there. And yes, they got warm, wanted some food and then went to sleep like good little boys.

Today was a nice day and we let them out to play.

They had so much fun. I put the camera away too fast cause after playing, they were walking out on the ledge of the house. Oh my, I do have my hand full.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad they get bigger! They are so cute!

sully said...

BreeAnna said you should name them Rascal and Duke. I got her out of bed to watch the video! I wish we weren't so busy now, I would love to come up!:)

Jones Family said...

LOL- Remember the days when we couldn't walk in your house with our shoes on. We need to make them booties.

Also- did I tell you the story about the refugees I worked with that thought it was okay to house farm animals. LOL

So funny! Thanks for the good laughs.