Wednesday, May 19, 2010

All in a day at the Barn Yard....

We are all doing better this week. I think I finally kicked that stickin cold. Yeah!! Last week was not good.

Tysen is having fun with the goats. He likes to chase them all around. Just look at those big blue innocent eyes.


Jed has been working hard out side in the yard getting our garden all in that our house has been left undone. Poor guy, he doesn't have much rest at all. But....we finally painted primer on one of our walls this week. I am so excited... (okay, it was Jed. It just sounds so much better when I say we)
A couple of new additions were added to our family today also. They are so cute. Ducks. and yes, they have to be in the house for the next 6 weeks. Desi said she was going to make me a big sign for my house that say's "Richardson's Barn". Yep, that's us.

I was also thinking about asking Chuck if she could knit me some booties for my boys. Desi is giving me such a bad time about not letting them in the house with shoes on. I guess the boys are going to have to ware botties.

Just don't tell Jed that I posted this picture of him giving our boys a bath. He would kill me! I don't see anything wrong with keeping our boys clean.


Love you Jed!

2 comments:

sully said...

I just don't know why you want to get rid of that tub! It's becoming a fixture in some incredible family memories!:) I NEED to come and meet your kids & their new sibblings!:)

Unknown said...

U guys are so funny! I love that you are collecting animals now :) we are going to try chickens!