Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witches Night Out

Desi had heard about witches night out and really wanted to go. I wasn't sure really what to expect. I have never been, so we dressed up
like witches and went. Funny thing is I already had a costume. Reminds me of when I was a room mother for Timmy, I had dressed up like a witch and served them apple cider with dry ice. One of the little girls in his class said to another little girl:
1 girl: "Is she really a witch"?
2 girl: "Yes! I've seen her at her house". LOL

When we got close to Gardner Village, the cars were lined up the street so we parked a little way's away. Then we started to see witches everywhere. They were all so cute so I had to ask a couple of girls if I could take a picture to blog about. They were good sports. No clue who they are but they sure looked cute.

I could not believe how many people were there. Check out the traffic.

Even the kids were dressed up. We didn't know that kids could go or we would have taken them all. note to self: Next year take kids and husbands for dinner and show! (even if the show is just to watch the people)
They had music going and people dancing.

Cute witches everywhere.

Loved this sign!

She was pretty cute too.

So we just walked around and looked in the stores. We didn't buy anything because everything was too expensive. We did see a cute blessing dress that Bailee could ware, it was only $140.00

This picture is for Des. You know I would forget if I didn't post it. Cute, easy wand for Halloween.

I really had fun but I think the funniest part of all was when we decided to hit Ti Pan after, in our costumes and watching all the people stare at us.. I must say we looked pretty cute! And I thought people from Tooele were strange;)

0 comments: