Thursday, October 1, 2009

UEYEAY

I can't even believe that we have made it to midterm yet. I don't think we have been to school for a full week...have we? Oh well, I like it anyways. So besides holding cute little Bailee......
Can I just say I love KSL.com. I have made $150 getting rid of things that we were going to junk like the old fridge and stove that were in the house --in the middle of our unfinished kitchen. So not only did I make some money, I made some room....yes!

Evva came and spent a night with me and then Zoee spent last night with us. We woke up to winter. Not a good thing here yet. Okay, let me go back to yesterday morning when it was raining and the water was dripping in our house and in our garage and the black widow that I found in the garage...ummmm #6 for me to find. Jed has found some too. YUK
okay so winter is better than wet house, garage and black widows

I have hung some of my pictures up to make it feel more like home.

Even though I still have no kitchen, I have more room and a little money

I tried to be creative so that we don't spend lots of money and have spray painted my light fixtures (Better than the ugly 70's gold)

Okay, so maybe I have gotten a little carried away.... I have also painted the gold mirrors
White and

Black. Ummmm what a can a spray paint wont do :)

Next....anything that is gold (now that the pink is gone) see that gold tub?
lol do you see that gold light in the back with gold glass? Zoee said to me "Grandma, don't tell me you are painting the gold glass too...

2 comments:

She-Mulk said...

Looks like you're making it into a nice place. I told Cheryl that you are out in Tooele and she was pretty surprised (as we all were). Anyways, maybe you could look her up. Love ya!

jacesullyvan said...

Actually Sonja, Those light fixtures are vintage now & both my mom and I would love to have them back. I wouldn't want the gold tub, but it would look just fine with black towels and rugs. (maybe you could add a nice black scroll design to the bottom outside of the tub(or flowers) in vinyll. It's sturdy and doesn't cost allot. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your windows!!! & I'm still pretending you two didn't move. Keep posting!
-Amber