Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is the place....

Love anything Free...oh yea. Especially when I can share it with my grand kids. So This Is The Place had a free day. I think everyone in Utah knew about it. It was very crowded but we still had fun.
When we first got there we were just in time to feed the lambs. The girls really enjoyed that.

Briggs was just content watching the bunny's. He kept calling them Brucy.

It was very hot and I was very grateful for the free Popsicles that they were handing out.

We watched the Indian girls dance while we sat back and enjoyed the nice cold Popsicles.

I think there favorite stop was when we stopped and played in the play houses. They could have stayed all day long. They do have cute little houses.

Briggs just tried to keep up with his sisters.

The shade was my fav!

I am so glad that the kids are still young enough that they want to spend time with their grandma. I don't know what I would do without them.

We did have a sleep over the night before we went. Yes, we stayed up late. My fault.

They were so good even without sleep.

They did some crafts.

We checked out the school and a few houses and then went home. Thanks kids for a fun day :D

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

They had so much fun! They love spending time with you. Thank you so much for all you do for us!!!

Sonja said...

I don't know what I would do without them!

Unknown said...

It was a fun day we went too.. VERY Crowded tho.