Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I have been putting this off now for a year. Yes, a year! talk about procrastination - that's my middle name. Of course along with Mud and few other names :). It is time to go in and clean, paint, fix and rent (or sell).

I thought I would share my reasoning behind not really wanting to go out to Tooele. There is so much work that needs to be done besides the fact that when you walk in.....I get a stomach ache. I figured out the stomach ache today as I was looking at the pink walls in the kitchen "It's the color of pepto bismol". Oh yea, just check it out for your self.

As I was wiping down the cupboards in the kitchen I realized that it not only has pepto on the walls but blue cupboards with black trim. Okay, I have been around for about 50 years now...give or take a year or two. I do not ever remember these colors being in fashion. Do any of you?

When going into the front room you may see a wall that looks black. Yes black wall paper "floral black". Try not to look to close at the green floral couch next to it. You may just need some of that pepto I was talking about.

Let's just keep going to the bedroom. Lavender? Okay, I can't go on.....If you come into my home, it's pretty boring. I like boring. White, off white is good. Maybe even an accent wall. (as in 1).

Okay now that you have all had a good laugh or an upset stomach....anyone want to come help paint:D

2 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

Wow. Eye popping. It looks like a large home, a little paint, good as new.
Here's the deal, you take my kids, I'll paint your house..... What do ya say?

Kodelle said...

You weren't kidding about the black and pink. Wow!