Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

What a great day it was today.
I love Easter!
I love being with my family!
I love having our family with us at church!
We started out early on an Easter Egg hunt. (I know, it was Sunday but.....)

I have done this every year. Even for my kids as they were growing up. It's a tradition.

It didn't last very long, but they had fun while it lasted and it was so nice outside today.

The kids all came ready to go to church.

In there new Easter clothes.
Watch out girls.......
Or should I say, 'stay away boys'.

I am very proud of my grandchildren :D
We had breakfast and then we all went to church. What a great sacrament meeting we had. Thank you Pres. and Tracy for the sweet spirit that you shared with us today. Your talks were amazing-as usual.

Then we came home for dinner and a little fun...

I kid you not, this is what happens at most family gatherings.


Derrik, we love you.

Happy Easter everyone.

3 comments:

sully said...

Derrick, you are so lucky to have your family! How much fun can you have!

Young Family said...

That is so funny! I love your family!! I am so glad that you had a great Easter...you deserve it!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE FAMILY! It looks like you had a blast.