Monday, April 27, 2009

4 years old.....

I don't think a day goes by that I don't know how blessed we are to have this little girl in our lives. I remember the day they brought her home and stopped by the house on the way. I think that was yesterday. They sure grow up over night.

This little girl knows what she wants and the 1st thing on her list was a barbie cake. So I made her a barbie cake. "Hey Bishop, I want you to notice that she has on a modest dress. I took this picture just for you".
They had a get together down at the park by her house and we had cake and ice cream.
Then the presents. She actually chose this present out. Yes, it's pink hair and she had to have a pink dress to go with her pink hair. She is such a diva :D

Here is her pink dress to go with the hair.

She got lots of nice toys and clothes from all those that came.

I told her "no more birthdays now". I guess I just can't blink......
I love you Evva
Happy Birthday





0 comments: