Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful:
to be living in a free country where I can choose what I do, where I do and how I do it.
For my home where I have carpet, running water, flushing toilets, heater, air conditioner!! All the luxuries that I take for granite each and everyday.
For my husband that is always there for me. He is amazing! He serves and serves and never complains. (I need a little more of him in me).

He loves his grand kids and our family.

so grateful for the abundance of food, shelter and love that he works so hard for.

I am so grateful for my grand kids and in laws who I love so much. They make our family complete.

For my Children who make life worth living. Who stuck by my side even during the hard times.
For how they love and care for each other.

They always seem to stick up for each other and give each other attention when needed.

For the love that we have in our home.

Times may get hard but we always have each other.

I am most grateful for a kind and loving Heavenly Father that has watched over our little family and has his hands in our lives. I know that without his guidance in our lives we would not be where we are today. He truly is my life and my light. I have so much to be thankful for.
I hope you all had a great thanksgiving too.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Very nice, I am sure I can speak for all of us kids and say that you were worth waiting for. You are an amazing mom! I love you.

Ps. Don't stop reading there is more...

Pss. Debbie wants an invite.... huber@surewest.net

Young Family said...

Great pictures! You do have a great family and they are lucky to have you too!!

Jen said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like a really fun day!

Andrea B. said...

Thanks for letting me see your blog again!!