Saturday, November 8, 2008

Super Saturday....

We had our Super Saturday today and I forgot my camera. I don't know what I was thinkin but memory is not one of my best traits. I am going to have to steal some pictures from Tracy when she blogs.
I had a lot of fun. I love visiting with the sisters in our ward. Each one of them brings so much to our ward. We have such a unique ward. That is what keeps me from wanting to moving.
Anyway......

I wanted to thank Desi for all your help today. As usual....she worked while I played. "isn't that why you have kids":) She is so talented! Oh and just a reminder, my blocks need to be done still. jk

Well since I don't have any picture to blog about I thought that I would post the tomato soup recipe for those who wanted it. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. I got it from a dear friend that lived here in this ward about 6 years ago. Thanks Emily, we have enjoyed it.

2 tsp basil
3 c. water plus 3 bouillon cubes or 1 can chicken broth plus 1 1/2 cup water
1 onion, chopped
1 lg. can chopped tomatoes with juices or one can Italian style and one can tomatoes with jalapenos.

Boil above. Add 1 1/2 cup pasta and cook until tender. Ten minutes before serving, add (slowly) 1 cup sour cream and 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Jen said...

It was SO FUN today. Thanks for your part in making it happen. I know Jen appreciated it too.

Thanks for everything!

Kodelle said...

Thank you for all of your hard work. And thank you for the soup recipie. I can't wait to make.