Thursday, November 13, 2008

How we meet

Boy Meets Girl Tag

Everyone needs to do this one. It helps remind us all about what it was that made you fall in love. How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions HONESTLY and re post as "How I met _____"

1.Where did you meet?
Ya know, neither Jed nor I could remember the day we meet. “okay, so we are a little bit on the Alzheimer side of life” but it was a very long time ago-like back in the year 1972. He liked one of my friends and I remember thinking how lucky she was cause #1. he is cute! And still is! I do remember he had long hair and I 'for some crazy reason' liked long hair. #2 he was very polite and ya, a little shy.

2.What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Back to #1 again. Cute, polite, cute...

3.Do you remember what he was wearing?
I am sure he was in his Levis 501 jeans. We all wore those back in our day and look, they are still around. Hey and he still wears them.

4.Where was the first time you kissed this person?
See-I had to ask Jed that questions too cause I thought we had kissed back in the 8th grade but he said no, he was too shy. Yea, he was! So I am pretty sure he is right. I remember me wanting him to kiss me though. I am really surprised that I didn't kiss him. That just doesn't sound like me.(me not kissing him) Then going home to wait for him to call and instead of him calling me it was his friend Bob who he was with. Uummm yuk!! Oh yea, I guess I should answer the questions. I got a little carried away. At Impact

5.Where did you go for your first date?
Olive Garden and Barns and Noble book store. ( I guess we can't count the reception we went to together before that and my friend said “Where have I seen you before? Are you a stripper”). Ummm NO!

6.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Okay, so we are pretty slow at this. 34 years. And no I didn't have to ask Jed that one, I counted it on my fingers all by my self.

7.How did he ask you out?
I think it was something like “would you like to go out Friday night? I know, pretty original.

8.Has this person ever proposed to you?
Okay now, this is where we disagree (our 1st one ever) He said he asked me 3 times but no....it was only once. Do you really think that I would let him get away from me. I'm not that stupid.

9.Do you and this person have kids together?
Only if our grand kids count. He has 2 and I have 3 from previous marriages.

10.Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Oh my, do I really have to answer that question?

11.When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
Hey, I liked him back in the 7th grade. I don't know what took him so long.

12.Do you get along with his family?
Yea

13.Do you trust this person?
Absolutely yes!!

14.Do you see him as your partner in your future?
YES

15.What is the best gift he gave you?
I would have to say life.

16.What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves?
When he doesn't know how to say no. (of course not to me)

17.Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Still holding hands and watching our grand kids

18.What causes the most arguments?
We don't argue. That would be a waist of time. You know I would win.

19.How long have you been together?
11 years

20.Are you Married?
YUP- for eternity.

21. Who Do you Tag?
I think you should all do it. It was fun talking with Jed and getting those funny butterflies in the stomach all over again.

1 comments:

Jones Family said...

ummmm what about #10? That would be a juicy one.