Sunday, May 20, 2012

Starting again...


It has been such a long time since I have blogged but I really want to start back up. It is so much fun to see how far we have come.  I am so glad that 2011 went by quickly. Even thought things went our way, it was a huge trial for our family. I really don't care to see DCFS ever again in our lives!

We now have Tim living with us and have joint custody of the boys. Tim finally is DIVORCED! We are so glad for that too. Ron just finished up his pre-school years this past week and Isaiha only has a week left of 1st grade. This past week (the fun week of school) Isaiha decided to get sick and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia.  We are glad that he is home and doing better.  All the boys are in T-ball and loving it. It is quite entertaining. Ron is a ball hog! He will hit the ball and then chase after it. Go figure.

Tim and Desi are doing well. You should see how much they have done to the house to make it nice. It's been fun watching. Her kids are growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. 

Derrik still works at Wal Mart and they are out here with us. This is there cute little girl. Yep she looks innocent but LOL.....she is anything but! Meagan has her hands full
Jeddy and Ady are in Colorado. They are doing good. Ady is working 2 jobs. She works hard like her dad.

We have 6 chickens, 3 ducks and at this moment....5 goats. Yes, Jed is looking at taking in 2 more. I think we are turning into a rescue farm. He loves it here and I am so glad. He has always wanted a little farm. Our house is coming along. Kitchen almost done. This past week we ordered carpet. I am so excited. Now bathrooms.
Jed was just put in as the executive secretary in our ward. He missed teaching Gospel Doctrine but is loving his new calling. He still works at the Temple on Saturdays. I am working in the Young Women's. Assistant Camp director and Secretary in the Presidency. I feel so blessed that my Heavenly Father has put me where I love to be. There is just something about serving with the youth that I love. I just hope and pray that I will be able to touch someone for the good. I know that I had my trials for some reason. 

2 comments:

Emily Fay said...

It's good to hear an update! It sounds like you have been busy. I am glad things have worked out and that you are doing well.

We would love to have some goats eventually (when we have our homestead). Right now we have some chickens and they are so fun!

Have a wonderful week!!

Jen said...

Thank you for an update on the fam. SO nice to hear from you.