Saturday, August 21, 2010

So my battery died for my camera and I had to try and find one. Nobody had one - so I had to order one off of the Internet. I was soooo HAPPY when it finally came. I don't like not having my camera.

When I looked at my pictures off of my camera it had all of Zoee's party pictures. We had such a good time at her party. I even got in and played on the big water slide. I will save the shock of my white body and not post that picture...lol I can hardly believe that Zoee is 7. She is such a beautiful girl. She reminds me so much of her mom.
Jed has been working hard on the house. He has very little time to spend at home but I can say that the time he does have he spends on the house.... and of course

the goats. LOL



I have been waiting to take a picture of Jed and his kids how they follow him back to get food. They crack me up. I will have to show you more of Willy jumping on his back. They keep us entertained.
Okay - laugh it up - Just wait until you guys turn 50...lol

0 comments: