Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have got the most incredible family ever! My sister put together a work day to come over to our house and help us with our home. I don't know how I could ever thank them enough for all that they do for us, and do and do. We are so blessed.

There are so many things that we need to do and Jed has worked hard so it was nice to have "professionals" come help us out. Craig and Jed came up and pulled down and re-build a wall in such a short time. It would have taken us weeks.
They also framed in a closet that we needed.

Andrew, Sam and Mike pulled down our ramp and built us steps. How nice that will be to not hear the banging noise as we walk in or out of our home.
Plus, all the garbage that collects under the ramp is now gone. Thanks Janet and Helene!
Do you like the socks? Desi dressed to go to the dump with Jed.
Paul cut down one of our garbage trees that really needed to go.
They pulled down paneling 'yes'!

Wired electricity. Thanks Chris....thanks Paul for bringing him with you. We would love to adopt him in our family. Do you think he would go for that?

Put up light fixtures

and more lighting.
Desi made me some vinyl

I got sheet rock!
Did I tell you how much I love sheet rock?
Yes, I love sheet rock!

There were so many here to help us. I can't even begin to name them all, but I hope they all know how thankful we are for you. How fun it was to visit with my sisters, nieces, nephews and of course Tim and Desi who are always right there to help us ALL the time.

I am once again excited about our house. Oh and did I tell you how much I love sheet rock? My house even feels warmer with it up. If any of you have forgotten what this house looked like, I do have pictures on previous blogs. This house is not the same.
Thank you everyone who sacrificed your Saturday to help us. I know how busy you all are and I so appreciate and love you all. Thank you!

1 comments:

Chocolate said...

Chris told Paul that was the first standing ovation he's had for his work and that he loved being a part of helping you. So did we.